1. Go to “Tools” menu
2. Select “Options”
3. In the “Signatures and Stationery” page, click “New” as indicated below to create a new signature.
4. Enter a name for your new signature, and click “OK” to save it.
5. Edit your signature in “Edit signature” area, indicated as dark red in below.
[NOTE] Signature will be considered as a part of your message, so we highly recommend you to keep it short.
6. In the “Choose default signature” part, select your Outlook Mobile Service account for “E-mail account”, and then link your signature with “New messages”, so when you create a new message, that signature will appear. If you link your signature with “Replies/forwards”, that means when you reply or forward messages, that signature will also appear. It’s a better way if you link your signature with both “New messages” and “Replies/forwards”.
7. Click “OK” to save any changes.